- 15th Oct, 2015
It always takes a lot of time in choosing the wedding gown, accessories, venue, and preparing the guest list. Likely you will have to spend time in arranging for food items, decorations, required flowers, contacting the florist, caterer and other necessary things. There are many things that are to be managed on your wedding ceremony to make it the most perfect and beautiful one.
Wedding car hire is another most important matter to be settled on time. The suitable transportation will help your wedding go hassle free. But many people or the couples get it wrong in different aspects.
So, here we are with the seven best tips, so that you can have the perfect wedding car hire to enjoy your big day. Have a look. The most important seven points are covered here.
• Choose the car and reserve it previously: At least before six months of your marriage, you need to hire the car. Otherwise at the last moment you can’t get your required car.
• Give the out-of-town facilities: The guests, who are coming from out of town, help them to receive and drop to the location.
• Add sometime in between the rides: Add some twenty to thirty minutes in between two rides. Transport problem or other matters may occur, so be prepared before.
• Ask for the extra: When you are hiring the car, ask the service for something more. It is just to make the ceremony more meaningful and make your guests happier. A special set of music player, or champagne – ask the service to arrange those things.
• Decorate the vehicle within rules: This will add some more vibe to your wedding ceremony. Decorate the vehicle you are hiring, without breaking the rules.
• The bridal party a ride: Not always you or your bridesmaids will be riding in the car and going here and there. So make sure that the guests and your close friends who have come to join your wedding from a long distance, have proper fun and comfort. Let them allow to have a trip all around the city or town and spend time freely as they want. You and your spouse will be received after the ceremony and you will be reached at the hotel, previously booked.
• Think of your style: What kind of style do you prefer? Make sure that the car which you are going to hire is suitable with your style. The limo cars are of course luxurious, spacious and give you more than enough comfort. But if they are not suitable with your style, then think about something different. You will have lots of options when you go to the car rental service.